Immigration Problems

Building on our skills and experience, over the years, we have established strong reputation at solving often time complex immigration problems. We have a ‘can do’ attitude which reflects in our relationship with our clients faced with some of the following problems:

  • Assistance at airports in the UK for refusal of entry by Immigration Officer
  • You have been told by the Home Office to report to an immigration officer
  • Your application has been refused and have been granted a right of appeal either here in the UK or outside the UK or told you have no right of appeal at all
  • Your application for further leave to remain has been rejected or refused
  • Your situation has changed and you wish to make a fresh application
  • You wish to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain or to naturalize as a British citizen
  • You are a family member of an EEA national but your relationship has collapsed
  • You are a victim of domestic violence and your partner has turned his/her back on you
  • Your relationship has ended and the Home Office wants out of the UK immediately
  • You have joint parental responsibility over a child or children born in the UK and in full-time education
  • You have lost your original naturalization certificate
  • You are an adult and one of your parent is or was a British citizen and you are in the UK illegally
  • Your permission to stay has expired but you are still here in the UK
  • You entered the UK lawfully or unlawfully and has lived here for more than 20 years
  • Successful naturalisation / registration applications as British citizen
  • You have parental responsibility for children born of failed relationship and you are in regular contact with the child/children

Our fees

Please note that we do not charge you VAT if you currently do not have correct immigration status in the UK. Example: our fee is £300. There is no VAT on top our fee.

If you are settled in the UK either permanently or with Limited Leave to Remain, you are liable to pay VAT on top of our fee. Example £300 + VAT @ 20% = £360.

Get in touch for more information about how we can help.